Re: [m2e-users] Download sources and javadoc not working

Hi Billy,

Concerning your upgrade problems: take a look at [1], it describes a way to download (or mirror as its called on that page) any eclipse update site to your local disk. You can use this to download the m2e update site on a machine that does have internet connection, zip it and bring it over to your work machine.

Regards,
Marcel

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Repository_Mirroring