[m2e-users] Unable to update repository index using m2e 1.0.0

One of our teams uses m2e 1.0.0 along with Eclipse Classic 3.7. Over the past month, we've noticed that the attempt to update the central Maven repository index appears to be failing. For new team members (with new systems), we can't seem to expand the central repository in the Repositories view at all. No errors are logged though.

On the same systems, if we use m2e 1.0.200, everything appears to be working as expected, other teams are already using m2e 1.1.

We would like to avoid changing the dev environment (and installers) for this particular project; any idea what has gone wrong? This was working just fine until recently; the machines are directly connected to the Internet without a proxy, so I doubt it is caused by incorrect network settings.

Thanks in advance.
Iona.

Back to the top