[m2e-users] m2e-core and subclipse

Hello Igor Fedorenko,

i know that m2e don't support the integration of subclipse any more.

But we think there is a bug in m2e-core.

If we us "checkout as mavenproject" all folders will be renamed to the artifact-id from the pom.xml.
That is ok for the parent-folder but not for the rest of the multi-modul-project. Maven couldn't build
this project any more because there is no corresponding folder to the module-name in the pom.xml.

If you use "import existing mavenprojects" everything is ok because the parent-folder is allready
renamed and the rest of the folders would not be renamed.

Maybe you can change this behaviour.

Thank you for your help.

Freundliche Grüße

    Sascha Vujevic
    ERGO Direkt Versicherungen
    Software-Architektur & Technologie
    Karl-Martell-Straße 60
    90344 Nürnberg
    Deutschland
    Tel.: +49-911-148-2082

www.ergodirekt.de
www.facebook.com/ergodirekt
www.twitter.com/ergodirekt

_______________________

ERGO Direkt Lebensversicherung AG · Sitz: Fürth
Amtsgericht Fürth HRB 2787 · UST-ID-Nr. DE159593454
ERGO Direkt Versicherung AG · Sitz: Fürth
Amtsgericht Fürth HRB 2934 · UST-ID-Nr. DE159593438
ERGO Direkt Krankenversicherung AG · Sitz: Fürth
Amtsgericht Fürth HRB 4694 · UST-ID-Nr. DE159593446
Vorsitzender der Aufsichtsräte: Dr. Daniel von Borries
Vorstände: Peter M. Endres (Vorsitzender),
Ralf Hartmann, Dr. Jörg Stoffels
Adresse: Karl-Martell-Straße 60 · 90344 Nürnberg · Deutschland

Back to the top