[m2e-users] Which jar are we using from maven repository?

Hi,

I am using Indigo Service Release 2. I am trying to add Ojdbc jar to my pom.

I have this jar in my company's repository. However, in Eclipse, I am not sure I am not sure which one to select as Eclipse does not tell you which repository you are selecting from. I keep ending up with the following errors:

ArtifactTransferException: Could not transfer artifact oracle:ojdbc14:jar:10.2.04.0 from/to JBOSS Repo (repository.jboss.org/maven2/): Access denied to repository.jboss.org/maven2/oracle/ojdbc14/10.2.04.0/ojdbc14-10.2.04.0.jar. Error code 403, Forbidden (I have removed http from both urls in order to post this)

and

Missing artifact oracle:ojdbc14:jar:10.2.04.0

How can I select the right one?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Cinto

Dreams can often become challenging, but challenges are what we live for.
-Travis White

Back to the top