Re: [m2e-users] eclipse:clean and eclipse:eclipse on parent pom.xml

The use of the maven-eclipse-plugin (eclipse:eclipse, eclipse:clean) is not supported with m2eclipse. You either use m2eclipse on its own or use, or use the maven-eclipse-plugin on its own as they are not meant to work together. If you use m2eclipse you Import --> Maven --> Existing Maven Project to get the project in the workspace.