Re: [m2e-users] Compiler madness!

Thanks, Fred. We are using 1.0.200 and seem to be getting by with the "ignore" wodge in our pom.  Do we miss much by ignoring?

Cheers,

pete

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you use m2e 1.1, you can test a staged catalog by launching eclipse with the following argument in your eclipse.ini :
-Dm2e.discovery.url="" href="http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/discovery/directory-test-1.1.xml" target="_blank">http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/discovery/directory-test-1.1.xml

See  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse.ini for more details on eclipse.ini customization.

Fred Bricon