Re: [m2e-users] one parent with 2 children

We invoke Team > Synchronize only with the generated parent since it contains all the code and prevents the duplication in the Synchronize view when all are synchronized. I think the parent-child layout reflects modules, we have three layers - parent (pom project) > features/plugins/tests (pom projects) > plugins/features. Makes for a lot of projects in the workspace but we rarely interact with the parent hierarchies except to modify their poms. Most of the time we're working in "normal" root projects. Not sure why the projects displayed under the generated parent don't show change icon overlay though.

Craig