Re: [m2e-users] M2e incorrectly showing build errors in Eclipse

Hello,

Project with packaging=pom can only be used for configuration inheritance, i.e. as <parent> pom of other projects, and/or as build aggregator, i.e. have <module> element(s). Don't use them for anything else. In your case you need to restructure your codebase to move java code to a separate module project.

This is my first post to the list.  Hopefully this ends up threaded correctly.  If not, I'm referring to a post by Knute Snortum regarding m2eclipse errors in Maven aggregator POMs.  I'm also new to Maven, but I had the same problem as Knute.  My solution was to remove the sub-packages' source from the build path (Right-click on project -> Properties, Jave Build Path, Source). I'm using Indigo and the latest m2eclipse.

HTH,
Robin

Back to the top