Re: [m2e-users] Missing artifacts / non-existing libraries - please assist

Antony,

my guess is that something is not right with the proxy settings.
Are you able to build the project outside of Eclipse, using standalone Maven that you've installed? Is the proxy in Eclipse actually working? For example can you browse Eclipse update sites in the "Install new software" screen?

Cheers,
Rafał