Re: [m2e-users] System dependencies unresolved

I am not sure, to be honest. m2e uses java.home and other system
properties from Eclipse JVM and it is able to find system dependencies
relative to ${java.home} at least in some cases. We don't really do
anything special there, just delegate to Maven.

--
Regards,
Igor