[m2e-users] Workspace Resolution with m2e-wtp

I think I've found a bug with the "Workspace Resolution" functionality
within me2/m2e-wtp (I'm not sure which ...)

I've got project-a, a simple m2e project whose output is a JAR file.
I've got a project-b, which is a m2e-wtp project that depends on project-a.

With workspace resolution enabled, I end up with a "Class Not Found"
error when trying to run project-b within Eclipse/Tomcat. Examining
the Tomcat folders, it seems that m2e-wtp does not copy either the JAR
file or the classes that it consists of to the Tomcat project
directory.

Instead, I have to disable workspace resolution on project-b,

When I changed project-a, I then have to "mvn install" project-a and
then update dependencies on project-b. This copies the mvn install'ed
JAR file to the right place.

Have I missed something on how this should work - or is this a bug?

Thanks for any advice,

Greg

Back to the top