[m2e-users] Webby & Tomcat

I am trying to checkout Webby as I just now saw it from another post. We use Tomcat traditionally so it pointed Webby to our customized Tomcat install that we normally use. The app doesn't start because it complains that the jdbc definition is not there. Looking in the me2-webby folder (I think that is what it was called, I am going off my memory here) I saw a Tomcat conf folder but it didn't have my customized files such as my context.xml which defines the jdbc connection via jndi.  What is the correct way to use this?

Also, does Webby only have the ability to run one webapp at a time?

Regards,
Collin

Back to the top