[m2e-users] Why I like m2e 1.0

Amid all the constructive feedback being submitted to the list regarding 1.0 I thought I'd add some completely positive non constructive feedback. :)

* m2e 1.0 is WAY faster than previous releases.  I had forgotten how fast Eclipse could be.  I think this benefit to the fundamental changes made in 1.0 is often forgotten.
* POM editor is very nice.  Errors are effective and auto completion actually works!!!
* My build loop problems are completely gone

I just wanted to shout a THANK YOU out to the team for the excellent release.  I think 1.0 provides a great foundation for maven integration with eclipse in the future once the rough edges get polished a bit and the ecosystem matures.

Mike

Back to the top