Re: [m2e-users] We need documentation on what is supported and not yet supported in pom.xml for WAR POM

To be honest, I'm not actually sure what you're asking for, it sounds like you're looking for general war documentation which is definitely outside the scope of m2e.  m2e core doesn't support war packaging, but it can be added can be added by installing either m2e-wtp or webby.

Matthew