Re: [m2e-users] Setting up a fresh development environment for Eclipse RCP projects

Thanks Ralph. I need to know more if you succeed what I want.

m2e does not support maven-dependency-plugin. So I put the copy-dependencies into validate phase:
       <execution>
           <id>copy-dependencies</id>
           <phase>validate</phase>
           <goals>
               <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
           </goals>
       </execution>

Then I tried to run mvn validate after checking out the project sources from SVN.

But I cannot succeed to copy bundle-classpath dependencies from repo to local lib folder.
copy-dependencies tries to find the Require-Bundle dependencies which I do not need.

Do you have a solution?