[m2e-users] Setting up a fresh development environment for Eclipse RCP projects

Hi,

I wonder if I use m2e in correct manner.

I am developing an Eclipse RCP application with ~10 plugins so I use tycho.
I think the correct usage is that I check out projects from SVN then "update dependencies" via m2e when setting up a fresh development environment. Am I right?

We have two types of dependencies: bundle-classpath and require-bundle.
For the "update dependencies" phase I need m2e to put my bundle-classpath dependencies to my local lib folder. Else my projects will not compile. For this purpose I should use the pom.xml below to achive this. Am I right?
       <execution>
           <id>copy-dependencies</id>
           <goals>
               <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>