[m2e-users] Open Maven Pom command and shortcut not working

Hi.
I've this issue: the Shift+Alt+P shortcut is not having any effect. I
guess it's cause I can't find the Open Maven Pom menu item anywhere
between visible items or even in the perspective customization. Has
been this way since the clean install of Eclipse Indigo. Where can I
find the item? I think that this will fix also the shortcut isse.
BTW, the shortcut is properly configured.

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://danieledellafiore.net

Back to the top