Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not coveredby lifecycleconfiguration

now I think I can understand the rationale
I'll try to work on some plugins: yes, the situation should improve in the
next months

> We can write some tools
> to walk Maven Central and build up an inventory of plugins
What about a wiki page along with the "M2E plugin execution not covered"
article, to let people complete the list?

Regards,

Hervé