Re: [m2e-users] Migration from 0.12 to 1.0

It was not our choice to break compatibility, but we had to due to
Eclipse Foundation policy to use org.eclipse.<project> namespace for
code and extension points. We did try to provide migration and
actually spent far more time than one man-day on this, but unfortunately
the problem proved to be difficult so we decided against providing
workspace migration. This was last December, IIRC, which I believe gave
m2e user community enough time to express their concerns and help
m2e developers to write "a migration script".

--
Regards,
Igor