[m2e-users] "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration": assistance needed

After upgrading to m2e 0.13 I'm getting the error (see subject line). So far
I understand that I have to provide lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml in
addition to pom.xml.

1) Where is this new file located? Project root, META-INF/...
2) What is the contents of this file? Please help since I'm not a maven
expert. The troublesome plugin declaration inside pom.xml:
			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.bsc.maven</groupId>

<artifactId>maven-processor-plugin</artifactId>

<version>${maven-processor-plugin.version}</version>

				<configuration>
					<processors>

<processor>org.hibernate.jpamodelgen.JPAMetaModelEntityProcessor</processor>
					</processors>
				</configuration>

				<executions>
					<execution>

<id>generate-metamodel-classes</id>

<phase>process-sources</phase>
						<goals>
							<goal>process</goal>
						</goals>
					</execution>
				</executions>
			</plugin>
The error message:
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.bsc.maven:maven-processor-plugin:2.0.2:process (execution:
generate-metamodel-classes, phase: process-sources)

Back to the top