Re: [m2e-users] What about alternative compilers

JDT integration is just another set of project configurators and their
mappings. You should be able to provide groovy-specific implementation
as long as there is a way to avoid collisions between m2e.jdt mappings
and groovy-specific mappings.

Also, lets move this to m2e-dev, as this discussion is more appropriate there.

--
Regards,
Igor