Re: [m2e-users] Where does Java nature come from?

M2e works fine when the groovy configurator plugin I've adapted isn't
there. Somehow, the presence of that configurator causes trouble.

What controls the order in which things run? Could this just be the
groovy thing running *first* instead of *second*?