Re: [m2e-users] Embedded maven version in m2eclipse plugin

Adam, if you want m2eclipse to work with Maven 3.0.3 (or any other version than the one embedded) you can install it on your machine and then go in Window > Preferences > Maven > Installations and change to use it instead of embedded version.

Regards,
Rafael.