Re: [m2e-users] Embedded maven version in m2eclipse plugin

For m2e 0.13, we plan to provide embedded maven runtime based on maven
3.0.3 as a separate item available from m2e marketplace. All external
dependencies are already locked for 3.7/Indigo release, so we won't be
able update "standard" m2e until after June.

We are also considering release m2e 0.12.2 to include maven 3.0.3 and
updated version of http transport layer. If you want to help us test
this new version, "warm-up" build is available from [1]. We will
appreciate any feedback, positive and otherwise.

[1] https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2e/0.12.2/S/0.12.2.20110330-1446/

--
Regards,
Igor