Re: [m2e-users] share a m2Eclipse like "Team Project Set"

Hi, so today I’ve tried the super pom “workaround”

Strukture in svn:

“Team Project Set”

  |-- projectA

 |           |--trunk

  |           |--branches

  |           |--tags

  |-- projectB

 |           |--trunk

  |           |--branches

  |           |--tags

If I now add a super pom, I’ve to add it like this:

“Team Project Set”

  |-- projectA

 |           |--trunk

  |           |--branches

  |           |--tags

  |-- projectB

 |           |--trunk

  |           |--branches

  |           |--tags

  |--pom.xml

And if I checkout as maven project “Team Project Set”, so I will get all branches and tags.

@Asaf, did I understand you the right way?

Fredy