Re: [m2e-users] Resource filtering from run configuration in parent project

Based on the sample project I got, this scenario is not currently
supported and most likely won't be.

The only way to make this work is to run "clean compile" on the entire
source tree and I simply do not see a good way to do this. Of course, I
am open for suggestions ;-).

--
Regards,
Igor