Re: [m2e-users] [m2eclipse-user] m2eclipse webapp deploy to tomcat silently fails to deploy anything

David,

Failing to deploy your web app is probably caused by some misconfiguration. In order to make sure your app is properly configured, check the following (assuming your web resources are under src/main/resources) :

- have you installed the Maven integration for WTP -aka m2eclipse-wtp -? It's available under the extras update site (http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras)
-make sure your artifact packaging is set to war
- For servlet 2.5, make sure your maven-compiler-plugin sets the source and target level to 1.5 (for web 3.0 -> compiler level = 1.6, IIRC)
- right click on your project : Maven > Update Maven Configuration.

If it still doesn't work, you can check eclipse's error log for any exception.

HIH

regards,

Fred Bricon