Re: [m2e-users] Missing enable nested modules item in 0.12

These are valid concerns, however you need to raise them on Eclipse
platform dev or user lists. It is not possible to provide quality nested
project support without proper workbench support. The hack we had in
0.10.x never worked for large enough number of projects and use cases to
justify development and support overhead it was causing. It is unlikely
to come back as m2e-core feature, however I believe it is feasible to
provide the same functionality via external lifecycleMapping
implementation. I'll be happy to provide pointers on m2e-dev list, if
you are interested.

--
Regards,
Igor