Re: [m2e-dev] M2E plugin without UI.

Hi,

There isn't anything in m2e itself at the moment to import a project set from CLI. It could be a worthy addition though.
I'm also not aware such a feature exists in Platform neither, nor of a specific plugin to only perform that step.
But the is Eclipse Oomph project that is actually dedicated to workspace provisioning automation, and it may be runnable from command-line and able to handle Maven project import. I see on the Oomph forum some people that have discussed use-cases a bit like yours: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1076753/ . I suggest you look into Oomph for the basics and its MavenTask as those might solve your problems.

HTH

Back to the top