From: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Andrii Berezovskyi
Sent: 13 October 2019 20:46
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] Support for Oauth in the oslc4j-client library

Hi,

Just for everyone paying attention to the mailing list and not to Github, I reviewed the PR and it looks good. I have a comment regarding the change of interface yet again (I am guilty of doing it the first time) and not having an ability to interchange different Client instances.

I have suggested adding an interface that would then be implemented. Jad explained to me that it won't be as easy as we need interruptible operations in OAuth-enabled client. We started thinking about returning LyoResponse<T> instead of T so that it would be similar to JAX-RS Response. To be contd.

--
–Andrew.