Re: [lyo-dev] [OSLC - LYO] Share your ideas and needs with the OSLC/Lyo community

Hello everyone,

The meeting to discuss the Lyo 4.0 roadmap is less than 2 weeks away. I hope everyone got the invite for Jan 30. Please take a look at the document and add the items you'd like to bring up: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sPEuunUqg2PKt7GYCACv1IdCIAeZl6vVeDf2vwiNgy8/edit

/Andrew

On 2018-12-19 , at 08:19, Jad El-Khoury <jad@xxxxxx> wrote:

Please help me spread this invite. Currently only sent to our dev mailing list.

@Axel! Could you possibility share it with the attendees of the oslcfest?

regards
Jad El-khoury, PhD
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division
Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden