[lyo-dev] [OSLC - LYO] Share your ideas and needs with the OSLC/Lyo community

Dear all

After our latest release of Eclipse Lyo 2.4.0 (https://www.eclipse.org/lyo/), we are now planning the work for the next Lyo release.

To help us take Lyo in the desired direction, it would be great to hear about the needs of the OSLC/Lyo community.

For that, we invite you to join us for an informal telco where we can discuss ideas for the next release. You are welcome to suggest new features you need, maintenance activities and bug fixes from our older releases, documentation, etc.

If interested, please register using the Doodle link below. We will accommodate the format of the event, depending on the size of the audience.

https://doodle.com/poll/4x29bekmxb84ssz5 (suggestions for meetings during the second half of January, 15:30-16:00)

Looking forward to hear from many of you.

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se

Back to the top