Re: [lyo-dev] [IMPORTANT] Lyo 2.3.0 IP Due Diligence Type correction

Legend for the illustration:

  • green arrows point to the groupId that contain only Type B artefacts (the only exception is the arrow next to the ‘oslc-trs’, it is a “stray” artefact in the upper ‘org.eclipse.lyo’ groupId)
  • pink border denotes the particular (Type B) artifacts that get delivered as part of the release (parent modules ‘lyo-server-build’, ‘oslc4j-core-build’, and ’store-parent’ get published automatically but have no JARs inside)

–Andrew.