[lyo-dev] [IMPORTANT] Lyo 2.3.0 IP Due Diligence Type correction

Dear Lyo users,

Unfortunately, the Lyo release v2.3.0 contained artefacts that only had their license checked and full code scanning was not carried out. As a result of a discussion with the Eclipse IP team, we are marking the Lyo 2.3.0 release as “Type A” checked.

All previous releases remain Type B checked. You can find more about the Type A/B here. We apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you. The only component that had Type A dependencies what lyo.validation, but we had to downgrade the whole release.

I would also like to use this opportunity to re-open Type A/B discussion in the light of a new suggestion from Wayne (CC). He suggested that we mark the releases from now on as Type A checked but clearly indicate in the release notes the packages and/or groupId’s of the components that only depend on Type B content. Would that inconvenience any of you?

–Andrew.

Back to the top