Re: [lyo-dev] rest-assured CQ for eclipse

It looks like it was never added to the Lyo repo or Orbit.   In fact, I can find no reference to the Java packages in any of the Lyo repos.

I think your best bet is to piggyback the Lyo CQ and take the source as attached to the CQ for your use.   You can start the process of adding it to Orbit as you wish - there are no plans at this time for Lyo to do it as the sub-project which was going to use it is now dormant.

Good luck!

Regards,
Mike