Re: [lyo-dev] Subset of OSLC4J as OSGI bundle

More active contributors can correct me if I mis-speak, but I do not believe there are any active efforts in that area.   There is existing functionality [1] to do tool chain modeling and OSLC4J code generation from inside the Eclipse IDE.

[1] - https://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/ToolchainModellingAndCodeGenerationWorkshop

Regards,
Mike