[lyo-dev] OSLC provider for DOORS 9.5 as OSLC consumer...

Hi,

I'm evaluating OSLC as collaboration interface with DOORS.Â

I use DoorsOauthSample.java as OSLC consumer example and Âit works well. However, I do not find an example of OSLC provider that provides services to DOORS 9.5.Â

Is there some OSLC provider example for DOORS as OSLC consumer?

If there are not, what does DOORS need to consume service from an OSLC provider?

Thanks for your help.

Carlos