[lyo-dev] Related Change Request Not Appearing in RQM Test Case Results Table

I'm wondering if this is something I may have done wrong or if there is some limitation in the API/RQM UI.

I'm creating test case results and links between defects and the results (and all the other related assets of the test case).   For test case results, on the defect I'm creating an Affects Test Result link; on the test case result I'm creating an affected By Change Request link (TestResult.addAffectedByChangeRequest).

The link to the defect appears in the UI of the test case result:

but not in test case results table:

Is there something I need to do for the defect to appear in this table?

Regards,

Daniel Chirillo
IBM Software Services for Rational
1-720-395-0914  (voice & fax)