Re: [lyo-dev] Strange Behavior with RTC Sample Code

Hi Samuel,

A couple of things:

1. Filed Against isn't required to create a Task work item (which is what that the sample creates).

2. Recall that what both Bryan and I have experienced (and I'm curious to know if you have as well) is that the exact same code produces unpredictable results (sometimes the task is created, sometimes server returns a 403; sometimes it returns a 500).

3.  I included an issue with getEntity() (I have never gotten it to work successfully with change requests). I think I should really start a new thread for that issue.

Regards,

Daniel Chirillo
IBM Software Services for Rational
1-720-395-0914  (voice & fax)