Re: [lyo-dev] Fw: Issue generating Lyo OSLC Test Suite html report

I'm seeing this issue too, even after Yuhong's instructions.
Google-ing give a hint it might be JRE related.   I'm investigating.

Samit, Are you on a Mac?  Can you do a java -version command in your
JRE directory?

Mine looks like:

java version "1.6.0_33"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_33-b03-424-11M3720)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.8-b03-424, mixed mode)