Re: [lsp4e-dev] Release build today

Thanks Mickael!

Looking forward to switch CDT target to the latest and greatest LSP4E.

Regards,
AF

04.06.2020 15:16, Martin Lippert пишет:
+1

Sounds all good to me.
Thanks for taking care of this, Mickael.

Cheers
Martin

Am 04.06.2020 um 11:21 schrieb Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

Today is officially the last day for new features for projects contributing to SimRel 2020-06.
LSP4E backlog looks sane without any critical bug pending.
I'd like to release LSP4E today so we're playing by the rules of SimRel.
In case we spot a major issue, we can still build a maintenance version between now and the final SimRel build.

If there is no objection, I'll take care of it tonight (European time).

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria