[lsp4e-dev] Release build today

Hi all,

Today is officially the last day for new features for projects contributing to SimRel 2020-06.
LSP4E backlog looks sane without any critical bug pending.
I'd like to release LSP4E today so we're playing by the rules of SimRel.
In case we spot a major issue, we can still build a maintenance version between now and the final SimRel build.

If there is no objection, I'll take care of it tonight (European time).

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria