[lsp4e-dev] lsp4e integration with JDT

Hi all,

How can I make lsp4e work with JDT as it works with CDT?

I've developed a static code analysis tool for Java and C++ code which uses LSP to report diagnostics. In CDT it works great with the built-in C/C++ Editor. I get the problem markers as well as the usual code highlighting.

If I try the same with Java, my language server is being started and initialized but doesn't receive DocumentEvents. After I increase the priority of the contentType definition to high, the language server receives DocumentEvents but at the cost of code highlighting in the Java Editor. I really like to make JDT work well together with lsp4e.

Does anyone have an idea how I go about it? Or is the better integration with CDT a result of the GSOC project from 2018?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Florian

--
Florian Wendland, M.Sc.
Department Service & Application Security

Lichtenbergstraße 11, 85748 Garching bei München, Germany
Tel. +49 89 32299 86 177
Fax +49 89 32299 86 299

florian.wendland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.aisec.fraunhofer.de