Re: [linuxtools-dev] Some features have been pushed to 1.0.0 prematurely

Any idea when it is going out of incubation?

- Wainer

On 10/28/2011 04:19 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
Talked to Andrew who is at FSOSS. He agrees with the 0.10.0 solution and is ok with back-leveling the nightly updates. We cannot go 1.0.0 while we are in Incubation.

Francois, I can make these changes unless you have already started.

-- Jeff J.