Re: [linuxtools-dev] Some features have been pushed to 1.0.0 prematurely

Actually, I just realized I am mistaken regarding the next release part of this. Our 0.9.1 release will be an Indigo update and built from the stable-0.9 branch, not master. So, Alex, are we fine marking our Juno milestone builds as 1.0.0 or should we have waited until our final milestone?

-- Jeff J.