Re: [libra-dev] IBM is joining WTP Libra project !!

Welcome, Zina!

I’ve nominated you as new committer in the Libra project. The voting process takes one week. After you are provisioned as new Eclipse committer, you will be able to submit the mentioned CQ yourself.

If you wish to start the IP process of IBM’s initial contribution earlier, then one of the existing committer will have to submit the CQ.

In either ways, you will need first to create a new bug under the Libra project and attach a ZIP with the code to be contributed.

As I read your mail, part of your contribution overlaps with what SAP just submitted in the Git repository, like:

-OSGi facet configuration, that does not exclude other project facets.
-Creating OSGi Bundles, and OSGi Web Bundles
-Converting existing projects to OSGi Bundles.

We will work together with you for merging IBM’s and SAP’s code. But these action can take place after you finish the IP process of you contribution and submit your code into Git.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Greetings,

Kaloyan