Re: [leshan-dev] [iot-pmc] Leshan Roadmap

One main benefit of a formal 0.x release, IMO, is to provide a release with a fully approved IP log. Not only will this allow everyone using Leshan today to be more confident with its IP, but will certainly make it easier for an upcoming 1.0 should there be any IP problems that need to be addressed.

Benjamin -