Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan Roadmap

Hi,

  There is no roadmap.
  But we can consider to release a new milestone soon if this is needed.

  Did you try to integrate master and see if it seems right for you ?

  If you are using the RedisRegistrationStore, we break the data structure compatibility, so you could be interested by [1].

Simon

[1]https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/leshan-dev/msg00953.html