Re: [leshan-dev] Build jar from leshan-server-demo

Hi,

   I think this is more maven question ? I advice you to read : https://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/maven-in-five-minutes.html
   Once you understand maven, you can add Leshan maven dependency to your project :

<dependencies>
 <dependency>
  <groupId>org.eclipse.leshan</groupId>
  <artifactId>leshan-all</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.0-M1</version>
 </dependency>
</dependencies>

   If you want to create a self-contain jar, you can use  : https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/ and inspire yourself with https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/blob/master/leshan-server-demo/pom.xml#L94
   Not directly linked to your question but why not using master ? or the 1.0.0-M1 version ?
HTH
Simon