[leshan-dev] Build jar from leshan-server-demo

Hi all,
I created my version of Leshan-server-demo, leshan-server-new, and I would generate its jar.
The new server is not in the same folder of leshan-server-demo.
I'm using Eclipse so I use to do Run as->Maven Build...->"package" or "assembly:single"  (as goal field).
When i run build I get this error in both cases:
"The project org.eclipse.leshan:leshan-server-new:0.1.11-M15-SNAPSHOT (/home/user/git/leshan-server-new/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.leshan:leshan:pom:0.1.11-M15-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 20, column 13 -> [Help 2]"

I tried to specify the relative path of leshan-master but It didn't work.
Moreover I notice that the pom.xml of leshan-master has a different version 0.1.11-M13-SNAPSHOT instead of M15.
The server works fine running it as "Java Application".
Can you help me to solve the problem?

Thanks.
Giacomo Genovese

Back to the top